ABOUT MS ASIA
MS Asia is a registered company that operates in Malaysia. The company is approved according to the Malaysia Ordinance of Companies issued on 1965 based on government license no: 1151747-V. The company’s main business area is educational services and human development. The company is in the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The main objective the company strives to attain is developing human capital. To accomplish the company’s vision and objectives, MS Asia has ever since strived to develop partnerships with all institutions and organizations in the field of education and human development.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
It is a developmental educational forum to collect the pedagogic leaders and educational institutions as well as charitable and advocacy institutions in South East Asia and other countries to develop the skills, abilities of leaders, identify patterns, methods of strategic planning and training. This is to improve their abilities in dealing with the pressures of work and how to use human resources in a positive way in the interest of the work.
THE PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Supporting the need of educational institutions and charitable, advocacy centers for competent leaders
- Develop the leaders strengths of leaders to help them lead themselves and others
- Make a qualitative leap in the capacity of decision-makers to make a necessary change required for the improvement of working quality.
- Motivate participants to cooperate together in order to make progress in their institutions.
Leaders of pedagogic institutions and charitable centers in Southeast Asia and other countries.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAM
- Contribute to the improvement of leaders and pioneers of development
- Fully comprehend the meaning of leadership and gain the most important leadership qualities of participants
- To motivate leaders to enhance their capacity to develop vision, implement reform and develop a culture of commitment to responsibility
PROGRAM SUCCESS FACTORS
- Meticulously planning for the program based on a long experience in the educational field and the corporate’s experience in conducting training programs.
- Competent staff and trainers to deliver the program.
- Managing our company has enabled us to gain partnerships with various universities and educational institutions including:
- International Islamic University Malaysia.
- Medina International University Malaysia
- Khartoum International Institute of Arabic Language, Sudan.
- International Academic Center Seri Lanka.
- International language center in Songhai China.
- Ibn Auf College of Technology Thailand.
- Al-Bayan College for Sciences and Technology Sudan.
- Human Development Organization Manila Philippines.
- Knowledge Academy – China
- MAHSA University - Malaysia
At the end of the program, a closing ceremony will be conducted. Activities that reflect the acquired skills from the program will be displayed and certificates will be awarded by MS Asia.
DOCUMENTATION OF THE PROGRAM AND ACTIVITIES
Documentation of the entire program and a final wrap up report are prepared.